1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holding it together

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by sunnypseudo, Mar 3, 2016.

1. sunnypseudo

sunnypseudo Well-Known Member

So I've been trying to stay connected to the chat but I can't seem to bring myself to actually talk live about real issues. I had a break down yesterday and I still couldn't do it. I just stared petrified at my screen too scared to talk. I can talk about nothing sometimes, I can try to talk about other people's problems, usually better than that than my own. At any rate though, here I am, alive, here, and one more day. Last day of being unsupervised unless you count animals. When the noise gets too loud though, when my head is too loud, I don't see them anymore so I'm working very hard at trying not to let that happen by getting a jump start on here today.

The whether is bad, it hurts so much to walk, my hands hurt so I don't think I will be able to work today. I have two commissions to finish, one is paid the other is for my daughter but its still very important for me to finish. I really just want to get it done. Its all I've wanted to do over the past week. I was trying to remind myself of immediate interests last night by looking into replacing art supplies that NEED to be replaced. I had found it interesting reading reviews and looking forward sharing smell memories with some of the inks I was reading about.

But this morning, it hurts to sit, breathe, move my fingers, my husband last night.. just.. I feel like I should have never told him. I dread tomorrow as well as need it. I need to see my doctor. I don't want to now, I worry about the outcome. I'm worried how differently my husband is going to treat me from here on out. Things will never be the same again will they?

I still can't help but wonder if God even forgives a suicidal heart. If He forgives despair.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I honestly don't know what to say but wanted to reply to show you that I care and you are understood and you are not alone. I hope things get better for you. As for talking in the chat room, it took me a year to build up the confidence to talk there, I know how you feel *hugs*

3. sunnypseudo

Actually, it helps a lot to know that Petal, thank you.

Petal likes this.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs*

I am so sorry hun. I do understand what pain can do to you (they are physical chronic pains, yes?). It takes a lot of strength to live with that, and there is times for me too where I just end up in a ball on my bed crying. But please know it's okay to have weak moments, as long as you continue the fight. It's not all over hun.

*hugs*

Also, I have to confess I never even opened the chat room here... so no worries hun. If you ever want to talk you can send me a private message.

Take care of yourself!

5. sunnypseudo

Yes it is chronic physical. And thank you guys for all the support, here in forum and a kind hearted chat buddy who kept me company today. I got through my last day of no supervision while this is so immediate.

I'm still here. I'm breathing. It strangely feels like an accomplishment. I'm very glad I found this place.

6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am happy to hear you made it through! You should be proud of yourself hun! You did good!

sunnypseudo likes this.
  7. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

Making it through the day IS an accomplishment. Never underestimate how strong you are inside. You are a FIGHTER. I'm sure you are cared about. Each day you survive is a WIN. Lemme know if I can help in any way. I'll be there I will be your friend. -Darius Rucker

sunnypseudo likes this.