holding myself back

Status
Not open for further replies.

takencontrol

well, the title says it all... i know what i need to do, the changes i need to make are huge, if im going to get through this its time now to make those changes, so whats the problem...me.. i want so desperately to move on with my life but im scared. im so terrified im not sure im going to be able to do it. i have been in this terrible hole for so long im scared i wont feel safe with the changes. ive now got the all help and support i could ever wish for and yet ive never felt so alone and isolated. its me god damn it, i need to start and pull myself together and move out of the hole. im angry, frustrated, anxious, so many feelings and thoughts spinning in my head its just too much to take in. its do or die..i need to DO....

well, the title says it all... i know what i need to do, the changes i need to make are huge, if im going to get through this its time now to make those changes, so whats the problem...me.. i want so desperately to move on with my life but im scared. im so terrified im not sure im going to be able to do it. i have been in this terrible hole for so long im scared i wont feel safe with the changes. ive now got the all help and support i could ever wish for and yet ive never felt so alone and isolated. its me god damn it, i need to start and pull myself together and move out of the hole. im angry, frustrated, anxious, so many feelings and thoughts spinning in my head its just too much to take in. its do or die..i need to DO....
:hug: Make those changes.. Challenge it, fight it, fall down, get up, fight it.. Keep fighting it.. don't ever let suicide get into your head.. All the best to you.. :hug:

doityourself

Your right, I so wish I could do it for you, but in reality I cant-but I can be here for you if your willing to try.

I want to support you, I want you to know that there are people who care for you here, but we cant care if you dont, thats the thing..... I refuse to sit back and watch you kill yourself, I cant for my own sanity and its not fair to you or to me to do that.

Please for your kids- get up and do what you have to do to get through this.

A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00