Hole in My Life

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by kirstyclive, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Why do guys think that the way to solve an arguement is for you to perform sexual acts on them? Clive and I had yet anotheer major bust up tonight, in which he stated he wished I was dead.

Yet to make up for it he asked for a blow job..... how does this make things better? isnt it running away from the problem in the first place?

Anyone have any advice before i start wishing i was in my hole in the ground???

Kirsty

2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I would tell him to suck his own dick and then shove it up his ass...but that's just me. Are you quite sure you really want to be with this guy sweetie? :hug:

3. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

yes and no... i hate his temper and mood swings but he does have good points... especially as i dont think i can raise this child alone, he's kinda like my crutch........

4. You told my friend and I that you were going to stay with your mother and that Clive was on bail because he "supposedly" abused you. Yet, now, you are together with him and he is asking for blowjobs? This doesn't make any sense.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Kirsty hun, I know you're scared, but if you don't get away from this guy you're going to end up needing REAL crutches, not just metaphorical ones. Take care of yourself.

6. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

he called me up last night... saying that we can sort it all out to give him a blow job. im not leaving my home because of him, he's gone over to lyneham to be with his mum....

7. You told my friend and I that you were going to stay with your mother. I wonder why your story seems to change so often.

8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

why can we not keep these petty arguments to a PM or to MSN or any other form of PRIVATE messaging? How many threads have been locked or deleted now?? Come on guys...i don't really care to know the circumstances between you two so if you aren't going to support why bother responding....just a thought

Good luck kristy, i agree with peanut..get out now

9. All I did was to question the validity of the post, which many people on SF do when something doesn't appear genuine. I have not mentioned any form of typical arguement meant for pm in this thread.

10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

This is the only thing I'm going to say on this matter and than I'm stepping away because I'm not about to deal with the immaturity of these situations.

Have you in fact met her in person?? Have you been able to 100% validly say that she is lying?? You can't be 100% sure of anything on a site like this that's why you should back off on trying to find true love on here..it's not healthy and it's not good for you in the long run. Clearly you have had many failed attempts at that..so why not instead of trying to find love try to heal what is wrong inside.

This is the reason people are leaving SF as a whole and stepping away...the drama and the bullshit. I understand there is drama everywhere but isn't it getting a bit excessive....just a thought!!

Anyways back to the main topic of this thread because it seems all of Kirstys threads are turning into Broken Products threads. Have you decided what you are going to do with the baby?? Best of luck

11. There is no need for insults, Kanani. I'm asking simple questions of what I've been reading. You've been on SF long enough to know that people ask questions, even to posts which appear suspicious. Even SF staff posts questions like what I have posted. Read the last message here posted by Jenny http://suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=28457&page=2 where she questions the actions of former member Clifford. I'm not the only person asking for the truth.

12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

can eveyrone please stop hijacking threads? it's disrespectful towards the starter of the thread.

Kirsty, how are you feeling now?

13. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

If this continues I will close the thread.

14. reborn1961

reborn1961 Guest

In response to the original question. People express stress differently and in all honesty I think men look at sex sometimes to relieve stress. I also think they may do it to "change the subject", hoping you will no longer be mad.

I would recommend not engaging in any sexual behavior while having an argument as I would be concerned that the matter would not really be resolved. Just a thought.

PS: And yes, there are men that just love the "angry sex" "break up, make up sex". As a woman, an argument never turned me on but women react different than men. Good luck.

15. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

i want my baby... i'm suffering mixed emotions... clive's adamant that abortion is the only way forward, which is the same as what broken product told me, but i really want this baby... im scared i wont be good enough or able to cope... im scared that these flashbacks will continue... most of all im terrified of passing my epilepsy on... im so confused right now

16. It is interesting that Clive and I agree about something. Perhaps he isn't such a bad guy after all. Seems like he really loves you. :wub: :cool:

17. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

It's perfectly natural to be confused and up-and-down right now hon :hug:.

If I were you I'd get to a rape crisis center for some counselling about this. They can help you decide what to do, and then help you along with that decision, whatever you choose :hug:.

18. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Clive doesnt know how he feels... i think he's more scared than anything... i have to do something to sort my head out but i have found counsellors to be really patronising in the past.........

19. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

If you go to a Rape Crisis centre they will certainly not be patronising and they will also have seen lots of people in your situation. They could really help you. Right now you need to be thinking about what's right for YOU, not your boyfriend. :hug:

I'm not that hot on geography :unsure: but isn't Swindon near Oxford? There is a rape crisis center in Oxford that might be worth looking at. There wasn't one in Swindon, but you can search the places that are near you by using this website.

Sorry not to be more help....

:hug:

20. What happened to the issue about Clive supposedly abusing you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.