Holland proposes giving over-70s the right to die if they 'consider their lives compl

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by daniel2, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

2. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Re: Holland proposes giving over-70s the right to die if they 'consider their lives c

Sounds fair

3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Re: Holland proposes giving over-70s the right to die if they 'consider their lives c

spread the love?

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

It's a good thing that this might be a reality soon. But it's just so stupid to me that they didn't come up with this a long, long time ago. I mean anybody who has one brain cell knows that this should be allowed/possible. But these politicians present these things like they're inventing the wheel. :rolleyes:

I'm glad the politicians keep trying, though. Ultra slow progress is better than none at all. lol :)

5. Theone

Theone Well-Known Member

sounds reasonable, if elderly people are content that there lives have been full and want to bring closure to it they should be allowed to

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.