Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by SweetVitriol, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

I cannot bear this much longer..
    There seems to be nothing in this world worth fighting for anymore..This forum has become the only haven I have left and on a lonely Sunday afternoon even that has seemingly failed..

I do not want to leave my house, nothing seems worth stepping out that door for..I have returned to my old state of starving myself just to feel something and if I cannot elevate my mind I honestly think I will return to cutting so I can at least feel the pain..

The same lyric keeps returning..

"Caught a bolt of lightning, Cursed the day he let it go"

I know this is making no sense and I am sorry
  2. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

Makes perfect sense to me and I know exactly how you feel. And it certainly doesn't help when you're at the end of your rope with beautiful Pearl Jam songs going through your head...
  3. SweetVitriol

I just wish I can articulate what I am feeling (Or not as the case may be)

I am sorry for being so needy when I should just accept that this is how my life is..I cannot cry despite feeling sorrow beyond compare..I cannot love as all I can focus on is the negative self serving world I exist in..

I would hate them but that is not me..I have spent my life dedicated to saving others and now the time comes, there is no one left to save me from myself..
  4. jimmorrison76

jimmorrison76 New Member

This is the end, my only friend, the end.
  5. SweetVitriol

6. SweetVitriol

1am..Still awake..No benzo's left in my box so consigned to see another dawn chorus with no one in the chat rooms to talk to..

When will this end?
    How will it end?
  7. 000000

000000 Well-Known Member

I am always awake and always around, my friend.
  8. SweetVitriol

Gonna be offline for a while so I can figure out what the hell I am going to do..To all those who have replied, thank you for caring enough to post..Take care of yourselves & others here on SF..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.