holy crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidy71

Now im really in a conundrum im depressed to the sht house and the ex is now just as bad.Im doing fine i thnk but she going diown hill and im worried.Think ive talked her into seeing counciller next week (should follow my own advice sometimes i know)but scares me i know wanting to take ya own life dont take much as i fght this everyday and still do i know i have kids now its more important tht i fght it more.Jesus christ why are ppl falling like this not rght.Im concerned for the ex im concerned for me and more importantly im concerned for my kids.Hope the FCK they dont follow on with depression please GOD no

IV2010

sorry you're feeling like s*** spidy....I hope your ex does get counceling....
you're right you both need to be there for your kids...they need you.
do you have counceling? maybe you need to go too..
I understand how hard it is for you fighting this every day....I wish I could make it better..

:spidy: :arms:

Forgotten_Man

I find that laziness is my best weapon against depression. Everyday I think about taking my life, and everyday I lie in bed.

I can imagine how hard it is for you to struggle along with depression and children. Remember, they need you. They may not understand your sadness but with out you they will be thrown into a corrupt and dated system. If they are with you, there is more of a chance they won't be depressed. So please stick around for their sake.

Spidy71

Guess i have to find the strength i used to have.Christ this is going to be hard as ive been at bottom of the barrel for a while but i have 4 angels tht need me THNK CHRIST.All mght consider me a looser but ive got my prioreties rght and i do it alone she gets help from family and her church and her friends i get help from me but im strong a difference she gone down and has help me i do it alone yet i fck up i get threatened not too see kids GO FIGURE

IV2010

Guess i have to find the strength i used to have.Christ this is going to be hard as ive been at bottom of the barrel for a while but i have 4 angels tht need me THNK CHRIST.All mght consider me a looser but ive got my prioreties rght and i do it alone she gets help from family and her church and her friends i get help from me but im strong a difference she gone down and has help me i do it alone yet i fck up i get threatened not too see kids GO FIGURE
totally unfair why one parent seems to get more help than the other....
I hope you will go find yourself an understanding councelor to help you....
we're here to try and help when it gets too much for you...
and you do seem to have your priorities right...*pat on the back for that* :hugtackles:

Forgotten_Man

Sometimes we cannot do things alone. Sometimes we just have to accept help. I am doing my best to suck it up and get help. It hurts my pride, but it is for the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00