holy f

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Nyu, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

I'm tired of being nice to people and getting shit on.

I'm so stressed out right now i can't even deal with it. i need REal friends not people who are just going to drag me down and insult me for no reason.

so yeah, fuck you=)

soooooooo sorry i fell asleep and didn't respond to your i.m. fast enough. sue me.

2. PiecesMended

PiecesMended Well-Known Member

Gah I have 'friends' like that.. One little thing and it's the end of the world for them. They really bug me:dry: Don't blame you for being angry.

3. No_Life

No_Life Well-Known Member

i have friends like that. or friends that feel the need to send 20 im messages 10 texts and 2 missed calls because i went to the toilet and got a snack instead of replying... people like that are generally best kicked out of your life

4. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

I have a friend thats like that. If I don't reply to her text, message, or IM within 40 seconds, she starts cursing at me.
    I also get sick of being nice to most people, even though most continue to treat me like I'm not even human.

5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I used to know people like this...

6. Nyu

Nyu Well-Known Member

Yeah i hate it, mostly because i don't know what to do cause in the past i used to do this a lot due to low self esteem. i wish i could help everyone, but i can't. it's a sad sad world =/

7. Reluctant

Reluctant Member

When I looked at your post my brain pieced it together in one go as 'I'm so stressed out I can't even shit right'. That had more impact.