Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by so.overratedx, Dec 18, 2009.

1. so.overratedx

so.overratedx Active Member

An ex of mine, who hasn't called in months.
    We tried being friends.
    I am so baffled right now, it's insane.
    Anyways, I was totally in love with him.
    First love, blahblah.
    Shit ended badly, we stopped talking for a year, became friends again; so i thought. Two months later, at nearly 4am his time, he just called me.
    I deleted his name from my phone, but still remember his number from site.
    I was so shocked & freaked out I couldn't even bring myself to answer.
    I don't know what to do.
    I want to talk to him, but at the same time for being a douchebag, I want to smack him.

My heart is all racing in that sense when something freaks you out & makes you happy at the same time.. I don't like it. D:
  2. Disappear

Disappear Well-Known Member

Recent thing happened to me. Has he called back?
    I think you need to make a choice now. Like call him back /talk to him. Or get over him fully and never answer, and block the number. But from the way you are feeling I think you are glad he has contacted you...give it a chance, see what happens, but stay strong!
  3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Dont do it.

There is a reason why an ex is an ex!!!

Dont get hurt. please. Its sooo horrible :(
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Just do what you feel is right. :hug:
  5. Rayne

Rayne Well-Known Member

I've taken an ex back before, it ends badly. I don't know a single person it's ever gone well for. I know he's your "first love", but he's part of your past now. You need leave him there.
  6. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

The same happened to me today, actually. I'd say not to talk to this person, as if they were a douche before then whos to say they're not still a douche now and won't hurt you again? He has to learn he can't just skip in and out of your life as he pleases; you have feelings too.

If anything, at least ignore any contact he tries to make for a week or two. Give him a taste of his own medicine.
  7. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

I'd say just leave it alone. Unless you've both undergone some kind of transformation in two months, the same issue is bound to reappear. If it bombs you'll have nothing to show for it but a lot of tears and wasted time and unless you're into that it's probably best to just distance yourself from him.
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Unless he has given you any reason to think he has changed leave it be. You are just asking for trouble i really do believe a leopard does not change is spots Don't be taken in again stay safe.
  9. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

If I was u I'd try to be friends but make sure he knows that he hurt you. Don't lie about your feelings not to yourself not to anyone--that is death.