home alone again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my job last thursday. i came into work pretty upset over...life in general, i guess. my bf had yet again gotten physical with me, leaving a bruise on my arm. my boss didn't seem to care and she fired me. i immediately started job search, filed for unemployment (not that i wanted to actually go that route) and by monday, i had a job interview. he called me on wednesday, and i start monday. but today, my last check from my previous place was not in my account this morning. i can't stay calm in any situation. i thought maybe its because i didn't hand in my uniform, i drove there, dropped it off, and of course my boss wasn't there. just the office assistant, completely oblivious to the whole situation. i cannot help but mope all around the house. i went out wednesday night to "celebrate" and spent way more then i should have. my friend claims she'll pay me back for her half, but who knows when that will be. i have about 40 dollars to my name. and to top it off, i put a deposit down on my wedding dress a little bit ago (before getting fired.) so in two months, i have to come up with the rest of the money.
so i took a nap, and to my surprise, my bf calls...all in a good mood. me, in a bad one. he mentions i have a ticket to pay and i just tell him i don't have the money. he freaks out and screams at me. im back to square one. i can't ever have a calm moment. ive been debating for the past couple WEEKS that i should just pull my car in the garage, shut the door (lock it) and just do it that way. im such a coward.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I think taken some time off for just you would be a good idea tell the boyfriend to get lost for awhile okay. You need time just for you get your thoughts straight If your bf is hurting you why would you get deeper into that relationship why not end it now while it is easier . Once violent always violent.
I hope your chequie come in soon if not get labor board looking into why. Really talke a long time before considering moving ahead with someone who mistreats you verbally and physically okay YOU deserve better then that. Good for you for getting a new job though way to go. take care of YOU okay no one else you deserve to be treated with respect okay please move slowly.

Blimey! Mate you aren't weird for being stressed out - it sounds like you've had a load of things to hit you at the same time. I'd bloody be stressed out too!

The good news is that they won't last, (the crappy bad luck you've just had I mean!)

It's well sh*t to lose your job and then feel that your partner isn't supportive either, I'd have had a right rant and I wouldn't blame you if you did too!

Honest to God, nothing makes me more mad then to be inconvenienced by beurocracy where companies are too slow to pay you and make mistakes with your payment and you end up being stressed out by that too! We've all got bills to pay! It's shite and I really feel for you mate. I've had days, weeks and even months like that!

Keep your chin up! this is me, disco dancing recently - don't you think I'm cute? :D --->:sparkle:

Dave_N

Banned Member
Your boyfriend sounds like a jerk-off. Also, he shouldn't be hurting you (physically and emotionally). Glad to hear that you found a new job. With the economy being so rough right now, it's hard to get a good job. Don't give up hun. Things will turn around for the better. :hug:

Straight up. Don't marry that loser. You can be so much better without him.

Trust me, I know. I stayed with a friend, hoping that he would love me eventually. But he never did. I gave him all of me and he just goes and finds another to give his heart to...then complains to me when he can't find what he wanted.

I fell for it, each and every time...until I hurt myself. Bad. Doing stuff I shouldn't have...just to have his attention.

That snapped me awake.

I feel your pain...with the loss of a job, the inadequacies, the viciousness. Please stand up for you. Take some time for yourself. You're the ony you you have.

:i'm sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00