Home alone and suicidal.l

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BeeKat, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeeKat

BeeKat Member

Hi. I am home alone and I've never felt so suicidal. And I don't have any close friends to talk to. Beside depression, I also suffer from trichotillomania and dermatillomania, which makes me pull my eyebrows and scrape the skin of my face. And right now, they are at their worst, I litrerally have no eyebrows and my facial skin looks horrible. I feel ugly and I feel like noone will love me. Knowing that I'll always feel this way, I don't want to live.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Call your local MHMR resource or the police MOT and ask them for assistance. Seek treatment for the issues that are causing the mutilation. Contact someone in your family to come stay with you, or you with them.

3. BeeKat

BeeKat Member

I don't live is US, so... I am living with my family and I called my mother to ask when she will come home and she said she will come home late. I thought about telling her that I am not feeling well and that I'd be grateful if she comes home as soon as possible but I know she wouldn't take me seriously so I didn't bother. Anyways, I am feeling better right now, thank you for replying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.