home alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i just want to post as im here oin my own a very rare occurance and the feelings of suicide are running madly around my head just need to put it somewhere and hgere was the only place i could think to write it
    tima alone is what i want sometimes but when i have it i feel very vulnerable i know i have an opprtunity one that doesnt come by to often i have made a promise to fight though and i really do my best to keep to my word. I want to scream out and say for god sake just take me away let all that know me have some peace lt them get over me leaving and live a happy life they deserve to they are good people i feel a burden though im told im not
    Im rambling now it will pass i have to try and keep my promise:sad:

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: to you and hang on!

3. A run-on sentence set in a paragraph... But I understand about the screaming part. I've been silenty screaming for quite some time... I feel for you...

FAL1

4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I get like this too when I am home alone for long periods of time. Questions pop into my mind, like "i could have done it by now" and stuff, it's tough, but try to keep occupied until someone is there with you. :hug:

5. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Stay brave hon, you're surviving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.