Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by kirstyclive, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirstyclive

kirstyclive Guest

Hi.. i'm home from the hospital and thank you all for caring... the baby and i are both fine.

i have decided that i cannot commit suicide because its my baby's life i'll be taking with me and i cant do that.. since im feeling bubbly and helpful, if anyone is feeling down and wanting a chat i am here.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome back Kirsty, I'm glad you have come to this decission and that both you and the baby are fine.

:hug: Hazel
  3. :spam: :censored:

4. So, you aren't going to tell me why you lied to me?
  5. Press my face in the ground
    Maybe there's love at the feet of this crowd
    Kick my head when it's down
    Maybe the sense comes from hearing the sound
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Kurt can you please keep this to PM I'm sure it's not helping her be happy and keeping her baby safe. It's not the whole of SF's business knowing what happened

Anyways Kirsty welcome home and I'm glad your baby is safe. I wish you luck with the upcoming months and if you need to talk I'm here to listen
  7. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

somethings fishy

8. I completely agree, LostMyMind. And Kanani, I respect you, so please don't think this is a matter of disrespect toward you, but you have no idea what I'm suffering right now, ok, and besides, it was Kirsty who did post about our relationship before anyone else did. http://suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=27807
  9. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Regardless, Kurt, it's better to keep personal matters personal via PM, or MSN etc.

The forum isn't a place to conduct personal arguments or disagreements.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2007
  10. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I am glad you are both safe, and if you need to talk i am here for you. Whatever you need, all you have to do is ask.
  11. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

If there is a baby or not then I hope it and you are safe, however I must add something is a little strange about all of this.
    I hope you are not just making all this up to scare us.

12. :agreed:
  13. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

I dont know anything, but I dont think its fair to be having this discussion in a thread to anybody.
  14. It's odd how after four hospital-performed pregnancy tests showing negative, how all of the sudden, there is a baby.
  15. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Seeing as how this thread has taken a turn into derogatory remarks, and how the last few posts aren't supportive in any way, shape or form, and seeing as the other thread on this subject was also closed, I'm now closing this thread.

If you have any problem with this, please don't hesitate to PM me, but I am not going to be re-opening this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.