Homicidal Thoughts

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by L_Print, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L_Print

L_Print New Member

I know this may be the wrong section and that this is for suicidal people but I've been having worryingly homicidal thoughts lately. Any suggestions on how to take my mind off of this stuff? because I'm really freaking myself out.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why not try doing activities or hobbies like for example: watch a movie, play some sports, go chill out with some friens, etc.

The thing is, depending on how strong these thoughts are, it will take some time.

3. Meglomaniac

Meglomaniac New Member

I just walk about thinking how I despise people. I've never had trouble with bullies or anything, I just hate how people dramatize every little thing and it makes me want to show them that there problems are pointless in the scale of things.

4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Either suicide or homicidal thoughts are warning signs that something is mentally wrong and that external help is needed. If those thoughts are recurrent I strongly suggest you to seek psycologic help without delay. If you do not know who to address, call up a psychiatrist or mental help line and you will be indicated where you can be helped deal with this. You can also go to an ER near you and discuss this issue with who is on guard at the time and he-she will refer you to who can best assist you in your ordeal.

p.s.
    What is nothing to one can be the world to another. Not all have the same capacity to cope nor do we all have the same tools to deal or resolve things out. Do not pre-judge other's feelings or emotions on account that to 'you' they are pointless or of no importance. Each feel differently and has its own limits and those change over time; for now we feel one way and maybe in a future we will look back with a smile but that time is not 'now' and must be accepted and respected. We acquire those coping tools with expereince and time whereas others remain very sensitive for different reasons that only them know.

Wish you to reach out for help

Be safe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.