Homicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I DONT WANT TO KILL MYSELF!

I want someone to kill me!

I want to be killed...Its much easier for it to happen..

Maybe catch a disease purposely like aids.Thats a great way to do it.

Go out an dhave sex with a person with aids..then you will surely die..!:blink:

Maybe thats what i will do..

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Because catching AIDS is cool to do :mad::dry: Why not go get help instead of saying you want to get AIDS..there are people out there dying from it that want to live.

3. ShalenaM

Catching aids is not cool in anyway..I'm just thinking of random ways to die.

4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Well AIDS will take you a good 10 years so I don't recommend it.

6. ~PinkElephants~

try getting help..hows that for a solution.

7. faceshed

faceshed Active Member

aids is not a fun way to die

8. Blackness

Blackness Guest

don't get AIDS, eww
    Get someone to kill you
    I'd like that too
    one shot of the gun and BANG ur dead
    look around the net, I once saw a site where this guy offered his "services" lol freaky.

9. ShalenaM

Okay, you know what, I have though tabout it, and im going to kill myself.

Whenn I get good and ready and am sure..Then I wont have to keep fooling around, and when I'm sure i want to kill myself, I will make sure it works..and willl not fail.

I do not know why I wish to die..I just wish to die.Life is a bore.
    To me, Life has no justification..:mad:

10. ~PinkElephants~

So you want to die b/c life is a bore?? Find something to do with your time...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2007
  11. ~PinkElephants~

Hardly supportive no??

12. :unsure:aids is a serious illness.

13. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

...puzzling...

verbal suicidal gestures, responded to with tough love and some home truth', Toying with but not touching AIDS...

Suicide by contracting AIDS, is either the alibi act needed to justify of having had unprotected sex or an extreme silly idea.

Millions of people live and die with this condition in unimaginable bouts of suffering and no, I'm not talking about the few privileged one in our western civilisation, who are able to afford the medication needed to contain this illness...

In Botswana it is estimated that 24% of adults are infected. Mozambique 16%, Swaziland 33%. Compare that with US 0,6%, UK 0,2%, Norway 0,1%...

I acknowledge the right of our individual choice of the suicide method, however, if AIDS is thrown in just as a fleeting remark than you need to back it up by giving some sort of an explanation. Why AIDS? What gave you the idea? What do you know about AIDS as a viable suicide method?

I truly resent flippant remarks to an illness, which kills thousands every day. I don't believe for a moment AIDS would make a suitable suicide method unless your aim is years and years of suffering. The truth is, even we, who are obsessed by death and leave no gravestone unturned to find out about the How? Where? When? need to know more than you displayed by linking your fate to AIDS...

14. ShalenaM

Well, I'm sorry if it offended you and others, that was not my INTENT!

i was just thinking randomely..I am a virgin.

I was thinking of ways to die..I'm 17, I really didn't know the process of aids..But I still wish I had some type of sease..it would be easier to die, because I wouldn't reat it.:eek:hmy:

15. Trip the Dark fantastic

Trip the Dark fantastic Well-Known Member

Your reflections are gratefully received and if you are interested in the devastation AIDS is causing, I recommend reading a bit about it. Wiki is a good start.

But to more important issues.. Your life.
    I'm really sorry that are in such a shadowy state of mind and I don't think, my reassurance of the existence of a lighter state of mind is helpful right now.

However, lets just build bridges for you to walk from the dark to the light. A good start is summarising how you arrived at this state? What triggered you being desperate? Talking about it helps crossing the bridge. Sometimes just doing helps more than just thinking.

16. ~PinkElephants~

1. You last sentence doesn't make sense. "seas" and reat" what are those words??

2. I recall in two previous threads where you were talking about how you were sleeping with this older guy. So are you a virgin or arent you? Or is this just a choice of the day? Born again virgin perhaps??

3. Thinking of random ways to die...why not think of random ways to live and to move on? To get better? To stop hating yourself so much? To love yourself and your body? Seems more productive no, then to throw around words about AIDS when you clearly stated you have no idea how the disease goes? And like I said in an early post there are ppl out there that have aids that want to live and not die...

17. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I think those words are 'disease' and 'treat'

18. ShalenaM

OMG I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE ME ALONE! I APOLOGIZED TO YOU BEFORE FOR ALL OF THE FREAKIN PM'S!

I NEVER SAID I SLEPT WITH AN OLDER MAN, I SAID I LIKED AN OLDER MAN..THE THING ABOUT BILLY RAY CYRUS WAS A JOKE!

PLEASE DONT START WITH ME AGAIN.! LEAVE ME ALONE!

IM NOT IN THE MOOD OBVIOUSLY..

YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE PPL WHO ENFORCE MY SUICIDAL THOUGHTS..MAKE THEM WORSE..DON'T NIT PICK AT ME..AND IF OYU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS..SKIP THEM..PLEASE..CUZ RIGHT NOW IM REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD..AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO HAV MY PM CLOSED AGAIN BECAUSE OF YOU!

19. ~PinkElephants~

woah shalena I wasn't referencing anything of the past other than a past post that said you slept with the guy?? I"m not talking about your joke post either. I was trying to help but seeing as you just want to yell and scream thinking im trying to attack you I will back down

I hope you get the help you deserve.

20. ShalenaM

I never sid i slept with anyone ever..I'm a virgin.!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.