Homicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

every time I come close to thinking of killing myself I reach out to the other side and realize what scum they are

why should I kill myself, these people helped put me in the shape I am in

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hun, I don't think murdering someone is the answer. Are they really worth spending life behind bars for?

Think about these scenarios...

1. You commit suicide, you leave behind all the people that love you, cause them hurt and pain(btw I am not insinuating that suicide is selfish). You end your life because of those scumbags, They aren't worth it.

2.You kill them. Will you really feel any better afterwards? You will be behind bars for life with murderers and the greatest scumbags there is, people get treated horribly in prison and get raped ect...

3. You could forgive and forget, and put the past behind you and make a fresh start. I know it's much easier said than done but you are strong, you are a fighter. Along with some counseling and some good friends and SF to help you, you may make it through without causing any hurt to you or anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
  3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

no one loves me and no one will miss me I assure you that

and prision does suck, I would have to die after because there is no way I can go to prision

But yea, at this point I am really thinking about suicide, it is really the only thing that makes me happy, I am just wondering if I should take the cowards way out or get some revenge on the people who helped me get to the situation I am in

4. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

Although I would rather you didn't end it, taking other people with you wouldn't be that great a way to go out. You would just be making yourself as corrupt as the people you're punishing then dying to escape the consequences. We don't get to control much in this life, not even in death. If somehow the events leading up to my death were left up to me I would like to be remembered in a somewhat pleasant way in the end, even if the way I got there wasn't much to look at.

5. Arcturus

Arcturus Active Member

I would advise not doing either (suicide or homicide). Daisychain is right, you have to try to fight against those feelings. Both homicide and suicide can have a large negative impact on other people.

Have you already tried professional help/medication? Regardless, this might be a good option at this point, if you are feeling so hopeless.

But definitely don't hurt other people. Regardless of how cruel they are/were, it isn't worth your freedom/mental health/life to kill them.

Hang in there.

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I agree with what has been said so far. I think that the people who caused you harm wastedmylife, deserve to be in pain and suffering, to they can understand what you're going through. I don't think killing them is the answer though. They don't deserve death, they deserve a life sentence of misery.

7. mazz

mazz New Member

hun, just let God give them what ever they may deserve..

8. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Dont relly on God. But also, dont take others down with you. Let them live their life. I dont really know what they've really done to you so you feel this way about them, but, if you think they need a punishment, let them know that you feel this way because of them, but dont kill anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.