Honestly now...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sycotic_Sarah, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like a serious, honest opinion.

If you knew someone, and that someone was out of control, out of control, meaning;

Is having vivid images of killing their own family, their own friends, even a stranger...
    Is planning to kill someone.
    Is wishing to be raped and hurt so badly, but would love for it to happen, rather than to fear... Because deep down, they know so clearly they deserve every bit of hurt and torture... But also because they want it to happen... Because at least then, they get what they deserve... Haven't a clue how to explain this...
    Is almost on the verge of losing every ounce of control...

Would you think they needed help?
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
  2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

the fact that they could be planning to hurt others means somebody else needs to know what is going on. also, if they wish to be raped then they help to protect themself from harm.

if you are talking about yourself here, you should get help and if possible stay away from family and friends. if its someone else, i would get them help asap.
  3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

i would say get help asap hun :hug:
  4. That's the thing, and obviously this is about me, I for one would never disclose anyone who knows me in person this, the thing here is I don't think I need help...

It's weird...
    I think that no one ... nothing is real... but if it is, it was created merely to plot against me... I can't trust anything... or anyone... ultimently, I have to destroy everything... then maybe, just maybe I'll be free?
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There is no question that help is needed. Don't take the chance that some of these things could be acted upon.
  6. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Absolutely, help is needed. Even though you don't feel help is needed, your thoughts are a danger to yourself and to others. :hug:
  7. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hey hun just read this.i think you were so brave to post this.i think you know what im gonna say hun.Hugs.Please be brave again and reach out also to someone closer to you in outside life to help you to get help.i know its hard especially if you dont think you need help but a small part of you at least must think you do or you wouldnt have written this hun.i think your so brave to write this and i just hope you can go one step further in telling someone closer to you in outside life or someone who deals with these things regularly like a professional.....even if you can only print out what youve written and show them it would be something.Just please take this step and dont let these thoughts go further out of control and there possibly be the potential there of someone - either yourself or someone else - being hurt and possibly irreversibly hun.The others in this thread have said some wise words and i hope you can follow what they say.There is a lot of support for you here and please keep updating us on how your doing and feel free to PM or email/MSN me anytime.Sorry ive not been on much.Hugs.Take care.kath
  8. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

you say you don't think you need help. Well, something certainly needs to change. I did albeit briefly have thoughts of killing people but I was so fucked at the time and it wasn't the real me.
    Question is, do you think this is the real you? Or has abuse and depression caused you to be so far in the shit to the extent that you're having murderous thoughts? Personally I think the latter.
    Yes I think you should get help but I'm a bit worried that if you saw say a psychiatrist then all they'd do is put you on some medication (I don't have a huge amount of confidence in medical staff to deal with a crisis like this). But I guess you've been through a hell of a lot and that there are far more issues than just the murderous thoughts.
    I'm not sure if there are support/crisis workers that deal with your kind of issues, I'll try and find out. If you want to talk then you can PM me.
  9. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

here's some answers to someone who asked a similar question.
    I'm not a huge believer in medication as a permanent form of healing but it sounds like it could help you.

This site might have some useful tips, as well as the Women's Aid homepage.

And even though you say you don't think you need help, I wouldn't be so sure you really feel this way, otherwise you probably wouldn't have started this thread.
  10. thankyou so much riverbank...
    i just had a bad day yesterday
    no sleep for a long time
    everything just gets at an all time high...
    i feel calmer now
    im very sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.