honesty final word

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by skyred, Nov 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyred

skyred Active Member

hey: You all !!!! wont keep you for long ..promise k? Probably said this before and all but you all really need to cut yourselves some slack..Honestly... Honestly...if you dont ...you are in for a long long sad life. Or guess you can choose NOT.. same same...though. In the long run. I listen and hear you all saying how bad you al got it and ...honestly i dont doubt it..JUst that ...take a real ...real ..look around you. HOnestly there was a 4 year old boy whose mom and dad fought all the time and decided to separate and divorce. DAd couldnt get over his anger so he took the 4 year old boy with him "on a camping trip"...hotel room it was. poured gas on him and lit it. HOnestly that is sad and crap and fucked up!!! HOnestly lots more stories like that ok. MIricale...or ...not... he lived!!! scared from head to toe no fingers left no nose or face to speak of and ...worse.
    So honestly when you think your life is shit or you cant go on...do yourselfs a favor ok??? Think of this now 10 year old boy!!! or maybe older by now not sure. HOnestly what this world really nees is love...and for us to get over our sorry selves and think of others...ya know?? Hey .. honestly... last time i will ever bother any of youbut you have my thanks and best wishes k?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometimes it is so hard to just get over ourselves with therapy and help we may heal some i am so sorry for that child it only causes more unhappiness and mistrust in people that are to care and do not there will always be others worse off then ourselves but that does not take the pain from inside away I understand what you are saying and i wish to god it was that easy to just snap out of it i really do

3. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

as someone brilliantly said on another thread this isn't a pissing contest. pain is pain. suffering is suffering. i think we all lose by comparing to each other.

4. Ronny

Ronny Banned Member

That's horrible sky but why not focus on the good that mankind is capable of? The wonders of the world, the arts, philosophy, the landing on the moon, having the ability to love to just name a few! I hope you feel better soon! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.