Honey if u see this please stop with this feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HolyStar, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolyStar

HolyStar New Member

Im so desperated here, my gf just broke up now with me and i think she is going to commit suicide...please stop with this...this is not the point, this is not the answer and the solution for the problems.

I love you so much honey, love with everything that i have.
  2. HolyStar

HolyStar New Member

somebody help me please !!!!
  3. NotAnotherUserName

NotAnotherUserName Banned Member

Hello, calm down. Tell her to call crisis line if she refudges, call the police ASAP and get her some immediate help now!
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i agree, in situations like this you have to get her professional help. it's too much of a risk for you to handle it alone. take her to the ER. if she refuses to go, call the cops. tell them she is threatening suicide. sure, she'll probably be mad at you at first but when she feels better she will thank you. do the right thing.
  5. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

agree with other posters, you cant take responsibility for this...if she wont call local crisis line, call cops yourself....she will be mad but will eventually see that you did it out of love and concern. good luck and let us know how it works out if you can.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.