hooray for me!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Sa Palomera, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

yes yes good news.

so yeah I made some decisions and steps for myself after making a U-turn last week. Here they are:

1. I will do no more attempts to kill myself
    2. I will try to get a parttime job
    3. I registered at ProZ.com where outsourcers post all kinds of translating jobs/assignments
    4. I will try to get a bit of a healthier sleeping rhythm and a rhythm in life in general
    5. I will do more outdoors

okay and what did I do so far?

a. I bookmarked 2 jobs: one for a shoe store and one for baby and childrens clothing store. I will send out applications to that this week.
    b. I've been applying to lots of assignments on ProZ and actually just got an email that I can start on a small translating job
    c. I'm working with a friend now, and I'll be offering my translating services to him and his company AROHosting
    d. I'll do some translating work for another friend this week.
    e. I've been to the river several times the past week and been layin in the sun outside a lot too
    f. I've been falling asleep earlier than usual lately, and thus also waking up earlier. which is way better than the other way around.
    g. also I've been trying to help my friends as much as possible.

so yeh I'm crawling up.

oh and my friend is going to snoop around for a psychologist which won't cost me anything, while I am sorting the job thingy :smile:

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

This is TERRIFIC!

Go you!

This is really great to read. I hope that things continue to look up for you. Just remember that if you get lower days to keep fighting through because it can get better, as you know.

Take care of yourself honey, and very well done

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Excellent news. I'm proud of you. :hug:

4. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:cheer: YAY! :hug:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Proud of you. :hug:

6. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

sounds cool, nice one.

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You have no idea how proud i am of you darling.

:hug: x a million

8. Hurray Ishy!

9. LaLaLullaby

LaLaLullaby Well-Known Member

Awesome ^^

10. Encryptedmind

Encryptedmind Member

That's great ishy, it really made feel hopeful for myself to read that. well done you.

11. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Yay for you Ishy!!!

12. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

thanks all :smile: