Hope dies last

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shedhaddock, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Hello everyone,
    I am very sorry to the people who i have hurt, and i am sorry for the people who have hurt me. For the few people i leave behind, it would be a waste of your time attending my funeral, you never really cared for me and you only turn up when im dead because you're just that nice, and you think i would have left you something. You would be wrong, i deserve something much better than the pain i live with.
    Nothing can ease the hurt i feel and i have no worth. I have been judged by my scars and previous attempts, and i saw this coming and tried to reach out for help, but it didnt come. It has never come. I was created in my parents image and i will die before i ever turn out like them. I would never do any of that not even to my worst enemies.
    To my mum, at least my dad apologised for what he done, so i forgive him, but you will never accept responsibility for your part, so you can live your life knowing that you backed the wrong horse love.

All my love
    Charlie Girl (lostprincess) xxx

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Charlie Girl, I am sorry that your parents have let you down. Can you tell us what happened?
    What do you fear turning out like?
    You can talk on here openly, tell us why you feel you have no worth.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Charlie girl i m sorry your in a world of hurt but there are other options other than suicide.First i ll ask are you seeking any sort of help for what you are currently going through. To not be like your parents it is up too you to build your own way of life and ive done this as my father was never best role model.You do have to work on getting better not how to die as both take the same strength except one outstands the other as one will help you build courage and strength the other nothing.Be strong be you be who you want show that strength

4. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

charlie :hug: please reach out for help, we are here for you

5. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you here!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.