Hope I can find some way to live

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by zolarzebuu, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zolarzebuu

zolarzebuu New Member

Hi everyone, i have been thinking about sucide since I realized i have nothing to do with this life. I have great job with great stress, I have mum and dad who hated each other but do not think or speak about divorce, I have friends who only talk not listening to me and I am sick and tired of relationship. There are so many reasons that I can't leave my mum and dad even though their fights kill me a thousand times. I think about all the problems over and over again and I realized that I don't mind stress from work, I don't mind my mum and dad's fights, I don't mind being single and I don't mind how my friends act me, the only problem is what am I doing? What am I living for? What is the reason of being hurts everyday? I don't find a way to carry on, a reason for carry on. Here am I and hope i can find something.

Thanks
    z

2. Chadley

Chadley Member

Hi zolarebuu, I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time, but I am glad you made your way to this forum. There are alot of good people here, many of which can likely relate to your feeling of not really knowing why they carry on every day, I hope through talking to these people, myself included that you can help find some methods and strategies to help you get through these horrible times. Welcome to SF! :)

3. zolarzebuu

zolarzebuu New Member

thank you
    i hope I'll find the way out..

4. so10

so10 New Member

I feel the same way. Although my problems are different. I feel like what is the point? I wish I could tell you how to make it better. If you figure it out let me know. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.