Hope is fading

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xistence, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I just got out of a mental hospital that I was in over the weekend so the docs could find the right meds for me without me killing myself.

The suicidal thoughts are back. Not like I expected them to leave or anything...

I am in a bit of a better mood than I used to be, but the meds don't take away the unbearable pain that I feel. I just wish I could be loved, but what does it matter anymore?

I'm worthless.

Suicide keeps calling me and I'm getting tired of fighting.
  2. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

I wish I had somethin helpful to say mate but please feel hugged x
  3. Xistence

it's ok...

I don't know if there is anything left anymore..

sorry for making a topic and wasting space btw..
  4. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

I'm tired of fighting too, I just feel like I'm fighting a war I can't win, a bit like the government and its drug war. I don't know how much longer I can go on.

Life just doesn't seem to have any meaning for me.

I hope things get better for you soon
  5. Xistence

I just want to go ahead and overdose to get it over with.

Love is just something that I can't have. Of course my family loves me, but it is just so much more satisfying to me for others to love me. Family usually loves you no matter what, but when it seems like you can't get love from anyone else, what is the point in trying anymore?

Damn it...
    I know that if I kill myself that girl will go into another suicidal depression episode, but I am so tired of resisting..

I can't stand the pain.
  6. Dreamer uk

I know how you feel

Life is so empty without love.

I am destined to be this way, I am hopeless in social situations.
  7. Xistence

yep.. me too

I have always been horrible at talking to people.

Hell, all the friends I have don't really need me. They have other friends who are way better than I am.
  8. Dreamer uk

Life is just much more difficult for some people.

We just have to try and get by as best we can.

It is a struggle.

Take care, don't give up hope
  9. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Meh, I'm so bad at talking to people I actually have a label to myself for it (asperger's syndrome)

It's hard to live without social skills, it really is.
  10. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

u are NOT wasting space i am glad you have found ur way here xx
  11. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Your right. The medication does not give you what you are needing, that love that you so long for.
    The medical model of mental health never meet the needs of the 'whole' person... physical, social, emotional, phychological, spiritual / personal meaning.

You know. I had everything 'practical' as a child, but I do not feel I had the love. It makes all the difference! Some countries where the children do not even know where their next meal is coming from... well at least they have loving parents.

God bless you sweet heart. Sending you big (((hugs)))
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.