Hope is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shellz

The hope I had in life is gone and its not coming back. He's gone, I should be to. I will be to. He was the only thing I had in life to hold on to, and now that he is gone, there is nothing. I wish there was, but there is not.

He's dead, he's not coming back. I wont ever get to see him again. I wont be able to hold him in my arms and tell him I love him. I wont get to rock him to sleep at night or make him smile. I will never get to see him laugh again. He never even got the chance to walk by himself. He would chase me around the house and giggle his little mouth off. Now that he is gone, I wont ever get to do that again.

Its time for me to be with him again.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
shellz,

I am so sorry for your loss, I can only express my deepest of sympathy to you!! Please reach out to us or someone in your community...dont go this alone....grieving is a process as we all know, and many of us need support around that process....please seek help if the burden gets too heavy....you dont have to do it alone....and yes you can get through this...and you may be saying bullshit to me at that statement but it is true....human beings are amazing....we overcome some amazing obstacles.....just want you to know we are here for you...and again...I am so so sorry for your loss.....you will be in my prayers....-Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00