Hope Is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anam_Cara

used to have hope... its gone... i wish i wouldn't wake up in the morning... i lack the guts to end things... wouldn't want to hurt my family/friends that way... made a promise to them which ill keep, to stay alive until fate decides it's my time. but i still pray that God will release me from my body while i sleep. my body has become my prison and hell. my health problems are so far out of control that without massive amounts of money (for non-covered medical care) i have no hope of life improving. it is getting worse all the time. i have NO quality of life. no social life. two friends whom half the time are having their own crisis and cant deal with mine. i see no point in my continuing to exist, simply doing it to please others. feel beyond hopeless at this point. no way to fix the things wrong with me.

dont expect anyone to read this thread or even reply, im no one, and nothing.. and certainly not worth anyone's time... doing what i usually do... talking to myself...

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You sound so much like i do. I talk to myself all time i say things like you i am nothing a noone Just want you to know that what you are saying is so wrong.
You are someone You do matter and i care. I stay here as well for my family i stay because i don't want to pass pain on to anyone HOPE it is not gone you just cannot see it clearly right now it is there I hope you know you can come here anytime to talk people will hear you and care and you can pm me anytime
You are someone

oh, I think you are worth everyone's time! please don't say bad things about yourself!

What is it that you need that is not covered?

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Not sure where you live, but in the US, no one can be denied care in an Emergency Room...if you medical conditions are that severe, please go to an ER and they will provide the care...also, please continue to tell us how you are doing...there are many ppl here with medical conditions who I am sure can understand...big hugs, J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00