Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron1F

In the very short time I've been on this site I've had some wonderful replies from some awesome people. Some filled with love and compassion and others with rock solid advise. One person in particular has actually made me open up alittle and is slowly changing my perception of things.
Can't thank that person or this site enough.
Really hope and pray that it works for others too

moxman

The "Perfect Life" YouTube channel is neat
SF Supporter
When I stumbled across this "sun shiney" corner of the Internet, I was looking for ways to kill myself. I had just gotten out of the pysch ward in the VA, that week. I felt so alone in my thoughts. That no one would ever understand this fucked up mess I was. I had a method out, just looking for best way to use it. I was in very bad shape, I felt very alone. I didn't have anyone that I could talk too about the "s" word. The suicidal thoughts I was constantly having. I came here, and I started reading the different stories. I started crying, because I felt such a relief to know that I was not alone. That people actually understand , how I felt, that was the biggest thing. I was able to share my story, for the first time honestly. Getting all of that toxicity out of my system, made me feel so much better. This place is so important to me.

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00