Hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by see, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. see

see Well-Known Member

I sit here day and night reading all the posts its only been 2 weeks but it seems like an eternity, I see the words, I feel the hurt, I understand the hopelessness, the confusion, I know the longing deep in side, it drives you to the point of insanity as your emotions battle with you logic as you fight to survive. So many with no answers just hope.

When you find someone who is standing on the edge something inside you so desperately wants to help but in your mind you cant find the words that might comfort them and you hope that if you tell them that you care they will hold on to that hope deep inside.

I haven’t been able to find the words to interact to belong,I did not expect anything else but did hope deep inside.
    I tried to grab some of the hope but it kept falling trough the gaps in my fingers and now its is lost.

So I leave you with these empty words that fail to really express what I feel deep inside and I wish Hope to you all……..

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I wish for you to find that spark of Hope you need to carry on as well. I know you have fought hrad to overcome what ails you and as of yet have not been able to move forward in the way you would like to. I am asking you not to give up, but continue to search for that hope and peace you seek. We are hear to support you through your endeavors. Have faith in yourself. I have faith in you. :hug:

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Hey See we have talked how about you close those gaps in your fingers so we can sit nicely in your palm again to be a listening ear and an understanding heart.
    Please talk to SF we all want to help:hug::hug:

4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey See. Hang in there ok. I for one have hope for you. I deep down believe you will have things turn out better for you.

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:cry: Please don't go, please don't leave me. Just by being here for others is more than you realize. Maybe I wouldn't recommend reading all posts day and night after reading every post daily it can make your depression worse depending on your state of mind. I would miss you Hun, I truly hope you are OK, I've been thinking on how to help you and I haven't given up on you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.