Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by purplefizz, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Do you have hope that one day things will be good in your life? Not just better, but good.
  2. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Definately. I knwo this sounds silly, but I go by the law of averages, things simply cannot stay bad forever, I just look at it as it's not the time for things to be good yet otherwise it wouldn't last...so....wait longer.

Things will take care of themselves, before you knwo it, you're life will be very good :)
  3. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

I hope, but i don't think i'll ever be happy..
  4. darkplace

darkplace Well-Known Member

hope, but i don't think i'll ever be happy..

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Nope, I will live with this for the rest of my life.
  6. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

I'm not sure at the moment. I hate to say that I'm hopeless, but yeah, I feel pretty hopeless.
  7. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i keep hoping everything in my life will be 'normal'. the problem with that is that i dont know what normal is supposed to be.
  8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Nah, I don't deal well with people. I suspect I'll be alone forever.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I have hope that things will be good someday, but hope is not reality for me.
  10. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

no I have no hope it just matters if I will be able to accept who I am now, but things will never be better or good, I just have to accept who I am, not sure if thats gonna happen
  11. free_your_mind

free_your_mind Active Member

no, it will never get better, my whole life has never got better, what makes you think that anything would change?
  12. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

i would like to believe that there is hope, without it happiness would not possible.

personally, i don't think things will be better or good.
  13. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I'm trying to make it better. I hope that it can get better for me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.