Hopefully I will die tonight

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fallingawayfromME, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallingawayfromME

fallingawayfromME Well-Known Member

I have been contemplating suicide for a long time. I'm too cowardly to actually kill myself, but the thought of death brings me peace. Sometimes I wish I would just go to sleep and not wake up anymore. My life is shit, and there really is no reason for me to go on. I've tried everything I can to make the best of life, but it has gotten the best of me. Hopefully tonight will be my last night on earth. I'm sick of people, I'm sick of living, and I hope I die.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you could, what would you like to see happen in a perfect world for you to feel better?

3. fallingawayfromME

fallingawayfromME Well-Known Member

That I could get over my depression. That I could not wake up everyday in pain. That's all I want.

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I am so sorry you feeling low tonight. Depression is hard but you need to be positive. Why do feel like this if you do not mind me asking. If you do not want to reply, I respect your privacy.

Please do not feel alone now, we are here to give you support. You just need to keep posting here your thoughts and please take care.

5. Buster82

Buster82 New Member

Fallingaway- You and I are 2 peas in a pod. I too feel this way. I am too coward to kill myself, and ive prayed many nights, many years that I just wont wake up, or that the world would end and everything would just be over. I get the image in my head of the very few ppl that give a shit about me, mainly my 2 daughters, they are the reason im still here today cause I cant put them through that.
    I too hate people. I hate going anywhere cause todays youth are down right disrespectful, and ppl like to stare like the guy who lives across the street everytime I go out front hes fkn lookin. It really makes me want to shoot him in the face or something cause that irritates the shit out of me!
    -Can I ask what kind of pain? is it physical pain? the feeling of anxiety? panic attacks?

Keep posting!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.