hopefully soon...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by desperatlysick, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desperatlysick

desperatlysick New Member

im still waiting for things to get better. ive been waiting for 2 years for things to get better. I dont know whats wrong with me, I've been in constant sadness for the longest time. Nothing ever goes my way. None of my needs are ever met. I try hard in school and I find out I need to re do it all next year on top of the work I am supposed to have for that year....so im doing 2 years worth of material in 1 next year, my final year of high school. I then go home to parents yelling at me, telling me how Im nothing like anybody else in the family and how my behavior is embarrasing. My gf called me worthless and pathetic, after she cheated on me, most of my "friends" wont return my calls or just pick up and hang up right away. After school I have no idea where Im going, im not interested in anything and i have no skills. no matter what i want the opposite seems to happen. i cant remember the last time I had a smile on my face. Im at the point where i just cant care anymore, it hurts to much to try to grasp everything in my life. i have no control over any of my problems but they control every aspect of my life. i have already planned my suicide, and I dont really need a date, just enough courage to reach into the medicine cabinat....

2. robc1888

robc1888 New Member

hey bro, I totally understand what you are going through. I too suffer from depression, a deep, dark, and painful depression. It was especially hard for me those last two years of highschool, it wasn't the work--it was societies cosntant pressure on me to conform and meet it's/their standards. All i can tell you is to keep your chin up. What makes us great is our ability to endure, overcome, and become a better person as a result. I know that when I'm depressed, I for some reason feel as though I'm seeing the real picture: the raw picture. Once in a depressed state of mind, I feel as though I truly do not want to escape from it---for if I do I know it is but a temporary escape. All I can say is that although life is something that is forced upon us ( not something we ask for what so ever ) it truly is a gift. I am by no means a religious individual; having said that- you only live once- don't cut it short bro. My aim sn is thecut413--- i.m. when you get a chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.