Hopefully this is it!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping that this weekend is it,I'll do whatever I can to leave.I hope I can finish it off this time no more holding back anymore.Finally I'll get that much needed relief.If I can go tonight then so be it but hopefully I'll now get done what I have to.I hope you all find peace,joy and happiness in your lives I really do.

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you change your mind.....
    Is there something that's happened to make you want to leave now?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i hope you come here and stay here with your friends until that feeling leaves you again. i hope you stay safe Ace you are special and you deserve peace and happiness and a life full of joy but one has to work at that okay let go of the pain and sadness okay scream it out cry and then come back here and stay here okay What ever it is that is hurting you talk it out with therapist and start healing okay take care of you

4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Pretty much everything is wrong really and happening all the wrong way and I'm that tired of living it's beyond the joke now.I'm tired of fighting everything,tired of trying and just continuing with the endless hell now just thinking of the end is giving me immense comfort thankfully.I can't wait to get out of this damn forsaken existence I really can't.

5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What can you do to change things in a positive way for yourself?

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sometimes talking about your problems helps....
    maybe others here have been going through the same as you and can offer some advice..

7. satsukisan

satsukisan Member

Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly. Nothing is worth pain and heartache!:donut:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i feel the same way i do but hold on for hope hold on because maybe tomorrow a new door will open a person with kindness will come and help holdon okay because tomorrow may be that day of change okay although i know how hard how very hard it is to do.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Come on ace, don't give up yet man. I know that you've been suffering for a long time now, but you have to believe that once you've hit rock bottom, you can only go up from here. There is light at the end of the tunnel, but you have to wait out the storm. Please ace, you have to keep on fighting. I'm here if you need a friend. :hug:

10. LetitBe65

LetitBe65 New Member

Sweetie, there is so much to live for. I know right now it seems so hard, and so terrible; but it gets better, I promise.

Winston Churchill once said "When you're going through hell, keep going." It'll get better, it's not worth it to kill yourself..

Write out a list of reasons not to kill yourself, visit postsecret, listen to music, put yourself in your friends and families shoes when they find out you've killed yourself.
    Anything that will prevent you from ending your life. :)

People care about you, and people will always care for and about you. :)

11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou everyone dearly for all your help,I honestly can't see myself holding on much longer.

12. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

^ Not sure if you saw the question or not. Thinking about it and answering could help you because there's always stuff we can do.

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't ignore it just that my head is so clouded with everything.I've been trying to think of things to feel better it just doesn't seem to help.A matter of seconds passes til the horrible sadness returns.

14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

But if you try something else, then something else, then something else, then each something else eases it for a few seconds. It takes work, and its exhausting and hard and battering, but you yourself admitted there are positive things you can do that ease it. So fight for it, do those positive things, one after another after another. It's not a cure, its a short term way to deal with how you feel.

15. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

I'd like to check out too when I feel like it, but I don't believe you can do that. A lot of people suffer and stick through it, it's not fair if somone just quits and gets off scot-free, we all have to deal with our problems some time. I remind myself that everything in life is meaningless and there's no reason why I should get myself worked up over anything. That's something that brings me comfort when i'm constantly failing at things, it doesn't matter if i fail cause it means nothing in the end. We all die anyway.

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yeh I know the thing is I've been trying to deal with everything for that many years now and the trying gets so exhausting after so long.The conditions take their toll and you feel so lost and empty with life.You don't know what to do anymore,I don't go out there to get myself worked up over things a condition such as Ocd makes it pretty hard to deal with.

I've been trying for years on end I'm 35 now so when you constantly go on and on you get to a certain point after so long.

17. Blue_Sky

Blue_Sky Well-Known Member

I don't know your whole situation, but I understand life gets tiring. Isn't there anything you do to bring rest to yourself, or found something that nourishes you?

18. ace

ace Well-Known Member

To be honest not really I've tried virtually everything.Only really sleep helps the most.My conditions are so terrible now as they've ever been seriously I am like it's scary more being alive than dead.I've tried to think of this and that but nothing helps.

19. linwood9561

linwood9561 New Member

ACE.... i know how you feel honestly.. i can say that i know what u r going through..i have OCD and things bother me a lot.. when i was suicidal i would always have extra time on my hands ....and i found by finding things to do would help get my mind off of things....excercising, tv, facebook, anythingg just to keep ur mind off of it...but if u need help or anything feel free to email me...kblake48@hotmail.com i will be more than happy to talk to ya...

20. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I find that a good night's sleep really helps me get through the day. If you feel the need to rest, then rest. But being alive is always better than being dead. Once you're dead, there's no going back. As long as you're alive, things can be changed for the better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.