Hopefully this works

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by solidpark, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solidpark

solidpark Member

I got a nice little mixture of pills. < Mod Edit Hazel: Methods > that the pharmacist already warned me not to mix with the valium. I get wasted tonight. Then just start swallowing any sleeping or rrelaxing pills I can get my hands on. I've noticed that I'm getting better at swallowing pills. Before it made me sick but now I can do it with ease.

Of course like all the other bullshit in my life this will probably turn out completely wrong and I'll just end up waking up feeling really good or like complete shit but still very alive.

Party tonight!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:sad: Please don't!!!!!

Why do you want to do this?! Why tonight? :hug:

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Please don't do this. You have contacted me in the past via private message and I wish you would do so again.

4. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi
    instead of taking tablets why don't you talk about why you want to do this to yourself? you say you have bullshit in your life - would you like to talk about what it is that is going on? :hug:

5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I really hope you havent/wont go through with this plan. We all care here and want to help you but honestly, speaking from experience, suicide is not the answer. :hug: Please talk to us, let us know you are ok and what is going on so that we can help you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.