Hopeless broken and lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ThornThatNeverHeals, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

Summer has come for me. Out if high school and having to live with my mother and brother again. So alone. Cannot see eye to eye with anyone. Do not have my Meds anymore. Insurance gas decided I do not need them. Losing contact with my support system. Losing contact with reality. Back to seeing thigs and dreaming hell... That is when I actually sleep. For now I am a robot. Set to autopilot. A servant of others' needs. Soon though I hope to be done. I'm back where i started. Lost... Broken... Defeated... Hopeless... And most of all I am again alone. Bearing through all the hell with the promise of a light at the end of the tunnel. Yet I'm right back to the start. Bearing hell once again.
  2. Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time Active Member

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there any way you can convince someone to pay for your meds or challenge the insurance company? They denied paying for 2 of my meds and I had the clinical reviewer look it over and got the meds paid for...sorry things are going so poorly, but you know there are ppl here who care a lot about you (especially me) so please use us as your support system...big hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.