Hopeless case

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Secret wounds, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Secret wounds

Secret wounds Well-Known Member

I need someone to help me, to take these thoughts away from my mind i cant cope with life, i dont want to exist. I want to scream for help but i cant, im lost lonely and so confused. i dont know what reality is anymore im just drifting through life.

I dont want to end up dead but on the other hand i so desprately dont want to be here, i want to leave to go far away from all of this. Im sick of pertending im happy when in side im dying yet no one notices. i cant tell my family they are ruining my life i dont want to hurt any one. im tired of talking it doesnt help. i sit alone in my room wishing for death yet i cant do it. i dont want to hurt my mum id destroy her but instead im destroying myself.

Theres no one out there to help me, i push people away i dont want to speak to anyone but im so alone i dont know what im doing anymore i just want all this to end but it wont.

Is this my life now coming on here and telling strangers i want to die. im tired of this i just want to be fuckin normal what ever that maybe.

Everyone has a reason to be here but i dont, im not clever creative funny im a nothing just a empty person so why am i here. im a fuckin failure and everyone knows it. i hate myself i just want peace and i cant find it.

2. DanielC

DanielC Member

i think you're overestimating us. i for one am here because i don't know what i think. or rather i do but its mired in some kind of incomprehensible mush full of self-deprecation and syrup.

and telling strangers you want to die can be more therapeutic than you might think. i know in my own case, the fact that they are strangers is actually a great boon to this website's purpose.

and nobody judges. normality is such a ad-hoc thing anyways, but here normal is whatever you damn well please. so cheer up, and keep posting.

3. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel like this but one thing for sure you are NOT alone.
    You clearly need to change something in your life and that can happen at anytime, one min it's hell the next you have a solution and bit by bit you get your life together, It won't happen in a flash but you will start seeing the light at the end of the tunel getting brighter.
    People on here are fantastic and in some ways can be better than the "proffessionals" because we have been there, not saying you should not seek proffessional help, you should.
    Not sure how things are for you but I started going for a walk to the park, nodding and saying good morning to people I passed, I started being very polite and chating to people in shops etc, after a week or two people spoke back and I then sort of felt I was not alone, a person I got chatting to in the park(god it was hard but worth it) told me about someone who needed a driver I got the job, within a month I sort of had an extra network of friends and a job, It was a major step in my recovery.
    Never give up
    Seek some help
    Put some effort in
    Stay safe
    It is not easy but honestly really worth it, Pm me at any time and i will bore you some more.:biggrin:
    This is not the end of anything , it can be a fresh start for everyone.
    Keep posting it will help, someone will post who you can relate to and that might just trigger you forward, don't look back always look forward.
    There is a good life out there for all of us and do you know what?
    We ALL deserve that.
    Take great care
    Danny.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey secret, it is true you will never be alone here. We are all or have been were you are. And that is what makes this a great place to be when you need help. You can pour your heart out here and others that know exactly what you mean will try and help you. Reading the other posts also helps you to sort out your own thoughts. There may be a lot of pain and suffering here but there is even more heartfelt words and advice and that goes a long way when your hurting. Glad you found us and hope that you can connect here and get the help and loving that you need. Keep posting and stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.