hopeless love

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by innocencexisxlove, Jun 16, 2008.

1. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

So I think I'm really in love. Yes, I know I'm only fourteen. Still, it can happen.

I really like this guy who used ot live here, but when I started talking to him, he'd moved to Canada. We've been through a lot. He's helped me, and created problems.

He let's our differeneces keep us apart. We can't be, because I won't send him nude pics. We can't be, because I won't talk dirty. We can't be, because I'm just not dirty and perverted like him. I mean, he had at one point said he wanted me to be his first. At the same time, he's telling my friend that he thinks he's in love with her and everything.

His internet is wacko, so he's barely ever on... I miss him so much. I get so upset over it all.. I think this is a reason I always feel so low...

A lot of people have told me that I got to stop liking him. He's perverted, he's confusing, he breaks people's hearts, and is a major sweettalker.

Yet I'm still under his charm....
  2. janie

janie Well-Known Member

its called a crush~

lol nah um ok it mite be love- but what happens if you fell in love with say a lemming? are you gonna stick around, live underground (wait, where to lemmings live?) and eat bugs (or are they herbivores?) and then go off a cliff with them one day? or are you gonna say "ok i love this lemming, he makes my day and i feel like dying without him - but COMON hes a lemming! i should try to make myself get over him because i dont want to eat bugs and then go off a cliff one day.

so, is this guy a lemming (ie just someone who is not suitable for you because he is not a good enough person or watever)? or is this guy actually worth continued love?

i think falling in love is all good- but you gotta use ur brain too, dont get involved with some1 if you know ur gonna end up beign mistreated. and from the "differences" you've mentioned he sounds kinda lame to me

also remember if you love him- u WILL have rose-tinted glasses for him.

p.s. lemmings have a nature/stereotype of running off cliffs in mass. some migrational instinct thing.. incase your wondering lol
  3. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

im sorry hun, i know that its difficult to turn away from someone you know is bad for you when you like him... but youve got to keave this guy behind because he is tryin to get you to do things you arent comfortable with and he is two timing you and playin you... im sorry if this is harsh hun, but do not waste your first love and intimicay on someone like that. even if you feel you want it now, you will regret it later. :hug: hope you can get over him x
  4. innocencexisxlove

Yeah.. I guess you'd call him a lemming then.

I mean, he's done some shady things.. I guess I really should get over him.
  5. innocencexisxlove

Not too harsh at all. It's just reality...

*Sigh* I am very slowly, and painfully getting over him. Yesterday, I read all the locked&&saved texts I had from him... All the sweet things he'd say. All gone. And today, I deleted all our AIM conversations, after reading them one more time. It's hard. I'll say it is needed though... But it hurts...

ty for your replys<x3
  6. janie

janie Well-Known Member

it is hard isn't it? :sad: hope the next person you find is better
  7. innocencexisxlove

it's so hard... unbelievable. but i have to do this..

8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

age doesnt matter when it comes to love but this guy sounds bad for you hun.
    there is someone out there for you who will treat you with love and respect, just be patient .
  9. innocencexisxlove

Thanks Andy:smile:

Its stillhard. I mean I haven't liked anyone else, cause I was hopeing for this one guy... But I'm slowly moving on.