hopeless love

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by theunkown, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theunkown

theunkown New Member

I feel so unwanted. I feel so ugly and alone. I have no friends. I sit in my room all day crying and listening to music. My boyfriend just ended a 1 year and 11 month relationship out of the blue earlier this month. I loved him so much. He was my first boyfriend...he made me feel like I was someone for once and he left me. Now I sit here alone all day back to where I was 2 years ago. I don't understand what I did wrong. I beg him everyday to just talk to me..no answer. I haven't heard from him since June 7th. I've gone insane. He ignores my messages and calls and it hurts even more everytime he does it but I can't stop. I just want to end it all but I'm afraid. I'm tired of hearing the same thing over again. It's not something silly to be sad over. I'm now a second year college student but I had no childhood. I never had a real friend. I always ate lunch in the bathroom and hide from the world. I starved myself because I have no self confidence and I even self harmed and I was strong enough to realize I had to stop. I can't do this anymore. Life is too much. I'm tired of being lonley. I'm tired of working hard while everyone my age is having fun. I can't have fun. I just want to be loved for once...I wanna feel wanted. I cry myself to sleep every night. Sometimes I get so stressed and weak I pass out. My family has no idea how I feel. I put on a show and smile and joke around and as soon as I get to my room I cry. Not just cry sob. Maybe I don't deserve to be alive. I seem to have no purpose to be here anymore. I don't get it. What did I ever do? ),:
  2. theunkown

theunkown New Member

Yeah this is exactly what I mean. Even strangers won't listen to me..what's the use of reaching out for help when no one cares. I'm never coming on here again or asking anyone for help EVER again...I'd rather be alone than rejected by everyone and feeling more hurt.
  3. LongLost

LongLost New Member

im lonely too. im trapped in my own prison ive made for myself, and its only hightened by my parents. they are so restricting and i just crumble under their authority. i never can get ahead and i can never accomplish things i want to do. the fact that i never have enough money only makes me more vulnerable to their rules and restrictions. they play off the fact that i cant get away.
  4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: I am sorry to hear your boyfriend left you >.> what a jerk. He could have at least told you why he left.

You stopped yourself from self-harming, that is wonderful. That shows you have the strength to change. I am very introverted and self-hating. However, I am going to fix that. You can too, it is going to be painful, I know for me I die every time I think about it. However, as long as it does not kill me I will become stronger.

You felt loved once and you will feel it again. You just have to believe it.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi theunkown. You have to give people a chance to respond to your message. :hug: Sorry to hear that your boyfriend broke up with you, but many relationships come to an end after a while. It's just a part of life. You have to move on and find another guy who will love you for who you are. People do care about you, because you are a caring and loving person. Please don't give up hope. :hug:
  6. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

You have a perfect right to be sad. No one should ever deny you that right. Maybe this persons leaving will bring you to the one you are truly meant to be with. You sound like a great person to me.so the other party made a msitake. Please don't forget to pray when you are in pain. You'll get help I PROMISE. No matter how nad it gets i always MAKE myself pray and hope always comes. I will pray for you right now!!!!

write if you want.

7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I remember my first boyfriend, and he broke my heart on my birthday. I freaked out! I cried and cried. But you know what I have learned? You cannot rely on other people to give you happiness. People all have issues and problems so when you rely on them to fill your need for love, attention, and acceptance. It really smothers them. The love you need, and desire can be found but not in another person. I found my rock, salvation, and my hero, and he has never let me down. He fills me with love, and has shown me what love is. It took me a long time to figure out that what I was doing was not working, so I turned and gave my life to him, and I have been happy, free and joyful sense. Any time a situation would come up, I know I can rely on him to see me through. And he will never dump me, he loves me for me, and will be here for me to death and beyond.
  8. Marty482

Hope your feeling better. You are welcoem to write me if your down. You are in my prayers!!!!
  9. Marty482

Thinking of you hope you are well. Your are in my prayers....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.