hopeless trigger

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lovelymusic27, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovelymusic27

lovelymusic27 Member

That's it. I quit. I'm tired of this life. I know I need to be around people but no one cares. Everyone is disappearing in my life. I'm afraid if i'm left alone that i'll act on these suicidal feelings. Oh who cares. What little support I thought I had is no more. I'm can not deal with this emotional pain i'm in anymore. I'm ready to give it all up. At this point i don't know if i'm going to even make it through til tomorrow when i meet with my therapist! I don't know what to do. I feel so bad. I'm so confused part of me wants to die and a small part doesn't. I just thought of one last person I can reach out to. Maybe someone will help me!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way...please go into chat so that you know you have the company of others today, and keep yourself safe...if you need to, go to the ER/A&E and get the care you need...sending caring thoughts

3. lovelymusic27

lovelymusic27 Member

Sadeyes, i am trying to keep safe. It is getting hard. I'm just so discouraged. I tried going into chat but i felt uncomfortable. I didn't know what to do or say. Anyway if things get worse during the night i'll get back on here. Right now i am so tired i'm going to try to get some sleep. Maybe i won't wake up w/ flashbacks.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's ok and I can understand why you might feel uncomfortable to talk about what's on your mind. Just remember that we are here for you and want to help. Please take care of yourself :hug: Hope you have a good rest and things are easier when you get up.

5. lovelymusic27

lovelymusic27 Member

I slept all through the night but i still feel miserable. I go see my therapist in a few hours though. I will probably end up in the hospital either today or tomorrow so it may be a while before i'm back on here. Right now I think that's what best. Thanks for the support. I made it through the weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.