hopeless

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Annes, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annes

Annes Guest

I have to do what he tells me. Every day, I hate myself a litle more for not fighting back anymore. Now, I just take it, and afterwards I harm myself trying to relief the pain ... I want to end it all, I even tried, but he stopped me. Is this love ? He said he loves me. But it hurst too much. I am sorry, I know this doesn't make any sense ...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are making sense hun i hear you What you need to do hun is to call womens shelter in your area and go right there ok you will be kept safe there hun Don't stay another day with your abuser hun Pick up phone make that call ok and get out now hugs

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

If he makes you feel bad to the point where you are hurting yourself, then no, he doesn't love you. It sounds like a bad situation that you don't need to be in at all.

4. Annes

Annes Guest

Thanks for the idea. I waited for him to leave this morning and looked on line for a ¨women shelter¨. I'm not in the USA, but I found a place and called but the lady told me I can't go there alone. I have to have an adult with me. Then she asked to talk to my mom - she's dead.
    I looked at the PC screen for 5 minutes now, don't know what to say, hell I want to scream but don't want to break any forum rules here so I will just go now.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Did you explain hun your mother is gone Do you not have any other relatives that can help you. Ask a teacher to take you ask a church person a minister someone you know in community hun. You can call authorities hun talk to a officer who could also take you to women's shelter Don't stop now hun ok you go there and you get help to stay safe ok hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.