Hopeless

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Faith1010, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faith1010

Faith1010 New Member

I need direct communication but doesn't look like I can get in the chat room because I just registered. I am still breathing, although I wish I wasn't. I don't know if I can go on anymore.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Faith you CAN go on ok you talk to us here on forum what is happening Please know people here care and if you give us a chance will do our best to support you There is always hope ok just sometimes we cannot see it but it is there hugs

3. doesnt matter19

doesnt matter19 Well-Known Member

That's terrible im really depressed too but I feel really bad seeing others so unhappy

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:freehug:

5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Have you called any helplines fir a chat.

6. Hope1212

Hope1212 Member

Try calling the suicide helpline. They are available 24/7. If calling makes you nervous, they also have an internet chat from 2pm-2am. Just know that it can take a while for them to respond through the internet. Stay safe. People are here for you to talk to also. Is there something specific that is making you feel this way? That way, we can brainstorm ways that might be beneficial to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.