Hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I just signed in. No idea what to say. I've been very sick for years, worse now. I'm a 41 year old male. I feel weak, hopeless and alone.

SillyOldBear

Teddy Bears Rule! 🐻
Staff Alumni
Hey Johnny Bravo, welcome to SF. There are some really good people here. Hopefully you will get comfortable enough to share more about what you are going through. The more you share, the more people will be able to offer support. Many of us have been dealing with illnesses for many years. Both mental and physical. You are no longer alone!

Brian777

Safety and Support
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Hey Johnny, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll like it here, there are many good and caring people here. Sometimes just sharing your thoughts and problems makes them a little easier. Take care :)
Brian

Thauoy

Hey. I just signed in. No idea what to say. I've been very sick for years, worse now. I'm a 41 year old male. I feel weak, hopeless and alone.
Hi Johnny , Welcome to the forum. I just want to tell you are no longer alone. You will find many others on this forum who are having the same situation as you.
I am also a lonely and struggling person. Please keep posted and share your feelings. Best wishes. HUGS !

Hi Johnny , Welcome to the forum. I just want to tell you are no longer alone. You will find many others on this forum who are having the same situation as you.
I am also a lonely and struggling person. Please keep posted and share your feelings. Best wishes. HUGS !
Jonny Bravo, do you have what some people call a higher power. Let me tell you what He did for me, maybe it will help you my friend .

You see everyone , I was ate up with resentment and hopelessness , and deep depression . He changed me in about 30 seconds, after that I didn't even know what I was ate up with. Know I have a deep desire too use that too help people that feel a sense of hopelessness.

Hi Jonny

I've just joined today too - feeling tired and lonely and broken.
You have hope that is in your reach, reach for that higher power, mine is Jesus, I found out that He is real. And He really does love us with an everlasting love. Please ask me what happened too me , I will be happy too tell you Chiara 1975

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi, what conditions are you suffering with? It is important to talk to others and get others opinions. Personally I would get help for your mental help and well as physical help. You deserve to get the treatment you require. You are worthly of respect and even love, please believe in yourself and keep the faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00