Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shannøn444, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Shannøn444

Shannøn444 Active Member

When you have no self esteem and generally just feel awful anything can push you over the edge. I feel like that, like anything could cause me to explode any moment.
    When the girl I love talks about who she likes I pretend not to care but it kills me that I'm not good enough, I'm scared this pain will one day be enough to push me over.
    I try medication, distraction, strategies but truthfully I don't care. I don't want to take more pills, read a book or go for a walk- I want to die.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Maybe write your thoughts into a poem and post them here, it can be therapeutic :) Pills will help in the short term but you have to get to the root of your problems and you have to try and raise your self esteem and confidence, see a therapist if you are not already in therapy? I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are, it truly sucks but today is just a bad day, you might feel more positive and optimistic tomorrow!
  3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Gosh, I was in love with the same guy for years and he had no clue I existed even though we were in the same group of friends. It was horrible. Now I look back and think what a waste of my time, he really wasn't that much of a catch compared to other guys out there. I had very low self esteem for many years and I wanted what I knew I couldn't have. Self-destructive for me! Probably not the best advice, but can you not hang around her? No contact helps a lot.
    Shannøn444 likes this.