hopeless

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brokendove, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokendove

brokendove New Member

i am so numb, nothing matters to me, i have just enough energy to do what i have to do, then i come home and crash. i am just going through the motions of life, not really living, just a body taking up space. i used to find comfort when i cut but now it doesn;t help at all. i could cut for hours and i wouldn't even notice, i cant feel it anymore, and it doesnt bring the relief it used to. i feel like im just floating above everything, looking in at everyone. I hate this place. i feel sooo out of it. constant thoughts of seriously hurting myself are running through my mind, but i can;t bring myself to go through with it. i am such a coward. i don't even know why i try anymore, it is all so stupid

2. Digger

Digger Member

Firstly your no coward - nor are you taking up space. Sometimes we all feel like spare parts.
    If you cut yourself to deal with things and have suicidal thoughts then it would be best to seek help.

Just talk to someone about what your feeling and thinking, offload your stresses before its too late.

Suicide is not the way to go when you have had enough - just keep pushing.

3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Hi, I really can understand where you're coming from. I too cut and it has lost all affect on me now. I know the feeling of just being numb to the world and having no energy to do anything...
    And just because you cant seriously injure yourself doesnt mean you're a coward at all.
    If you ever need someone to talk to im here...
    Take care of yourself.
    ~Melinda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.