Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rpiccola89, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpiccola89

rpiccola89 Member

If I could describe my life in one word it would be... hopeless. It seems in the past I could always find temporary consolations for temporary problems.. but now everything seems so permanently f***** up, that I can't derive any hope whatsoever from anything. I have a near crippling social anxiety disorder which makes me feel as though I'm living through a heart attack whenever I walk outside; and there is no companionship whatsoever. I swear if this country actually followed it's GODDAM Constitution and allowed me to right to bear arms, I'd fucking end it right now and spare everyone myself.
  2. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

have you seen a doc for anti anxiety meds?
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Suicide by shotgun is very messy and painful. Trust me, you don't want to do this. Have you tried some counselling for your social anxiety disorder?
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

They allow ppl to bear arms hun but if htey feel you are a thread to yourself or someone else they won't allow you too. It's actually a smart law to uphold.

I am sorry however taht you are feeling this way and that you feel so afraid to go outside. Do you know what causes this kind of stress? I don't have the anxiety so am curious as what triggers it. Is it some kind of fear that something will happen or is it more that oyu'd have to interact with ppl?
  5. miracletome

miracletome Active Member

please dont end your lifeee. thats not the answer. thats just hiding your self completely away from them. which at times seem like the most easy thing to do. but if you really thought about it; you will be missing out some things that makes you really happy.

if you wanna talk to me about anything :]
    sn - ix2sarah
  6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Don t end your life now, this isn't the way, it isn't your time. There will be opportunities, there are things waiting for you but if you end it all now you'll never know. Stay strong. :hug:
  7. BaZz

BaZz Member

Hey OP I have the same issues with the Social Anxitey and I seem to be able put stuff on temporary fix, but it is crazy how fustrated I am with that shit now. I am finally 21 and I still see no guidance or anything. Music calms me down prozzak never helped me and I feel the same way as you, I also have a case of Agoraphobia. The world around us is really strange every night I go to sleep wishing for death, but something keeps me ticking as I am sure you at this moment, but that light is getting dim as the days pass. I really don't have advice for you nor myself, but I can feel your pain is all I can say.
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I relate to your lying in bed wishing it would all end!!! I have been doing it for fourteen years and I am still here. When I wake up my first thought is damn I'm still here!!!
    My family doesn't know how to deal with it so they tell me I have there support. Thats it, nothing else. I know they love me but it doesn't change how I feel. Being in therapy learning coping skills is part of the reason I am still here. Somedays are better than others. I always end up back to square one lying there wishing I would die. Please seek help from a therapist and under stand it takes time to build a relationship with her/him. Mine keeps me going even when I hit rock bottom...Stay Safe!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.