hopeless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pad

for too long i have been hoping to feel better. People tell me to hang in there, ok so i spend my life hanging in there. i have no idea why in hanging in there i know things dont get better. ive been waiting long enough to realise im hopeless and things wont ever change. im my own worst enemy and wont allow myself to be better. its too easy to give in to this

Pad

I feel hopeless because this however hard i try i am never happy. I go and talk to people, get out of my flat and go to see some football, ive changed my diet, im even trying to read some self esteem helpbooks but nothing works. I don't want to be miserable, i want to be happy but i cant seem to get there. How long do i keep trying? Every time i do something and it doesnt work it just makes me feel worse because it feels like im always going to feel like this.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey Pad it all takes time. Are you on antidepressants if not as your doctor to get you on some they help take edge of saddness. You said it yourself you are your worse enemy Me too. Just try new medication see a psychologist who can help change your thinking pattern get rid of negative thoughts in your head. Give you coping skills that will help you survive. I am glad you came here as talking things out helps. Getting other peoples point of views help but you need to talk to a coucillor and maybe get on some meds too. Stop being your worse enemy start fighting for you to get skills you need to survive the help you need. take care okay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00