Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Almost_There, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almost_There

Almost_There Active Member

I am pissing blood, but yet I can not get health insurence.
    I have payed my taxes for as many years as I can, and yet I am about to be homeless.
    I have respected and supported police officers, and yet it is they who take from us.
    I have tried to support life and hope, and yet it is corrupted thru greed and filth.

I dont know why I try anymore, it is all my fault..everyone tells me so, everything..all the deaths, all the blood...even that one night...how can bad things happen to someone good on such a large scale? The simple reason is it can not, something, not karma, or luck is in charge and it is deeming me toa life of hell..

But we can beat hell. Blackness is such a welcome night to these hellish days. A 100cc of curse for a eternity of non-knowing freedom...A trade I do not think I can pass up..
  2. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

I dont think your a bad person, somtimes life is just a bitch, and we are all just along for the ride... please keep holding on, pass it up, keep trying living minute by minute if you must.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Have you gone to an Emergency Room? They cannot turn you away there and that way you will at least know the nature of your medical problem...hoping it is something benign...J
  4. Almost_There

Almost_There Active Member

an ER only stabalixes you and turns u away..as i was tonight..pls... its merely time to die
  5. starryeyed

starryeyed Well-Known Member

Whats your diagnosis ? I know what its like to be sick.
    My thoughts are with you
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.