hopelessness and exhaustion

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

A stolen childhood, a life to find, confusion as to where to start and where to look for new beginnings, a sense of failure when over years it catches you again and you realise you didn't get away from the thoughts they were always there lingering in the shadows and one day the rain poured and the shadows went away only to be replaced by the dark cloud called depression:sad:
  2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

sorry to hear of your struggles i can only relate too well. please take care
  3. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

i relate too my friend hug

those shadows cover the misery for a while but when they disperse as u say there it all is

life can be just too cruel

loves ya

4. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

I completely understand you there, sorry i have no real advice im in that place too.
    Do you know what you want from life? I know its harder when you dont
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

dawn :hug: I'm here for you :hug:
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

just like when the rain lifted and you found dark clouds, one day the dark clouds will also lift. this is a journey back to your true self, before you knew what depression was, before your childhood was stolen from us. she is there, waiting for you. there is no way to get there without going through the hard stuff. but it is so worth it. she is worth it.
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You expressed the way many of us feel beautifully Dawn. The storm comes and leaves devastation behind, but eventually the sun comes out and we pick up the pieces and start again. It is what survivors do. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.