Hopelessness, crappiness, pointlessness, worthlessness, etc.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Hae-Gi, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I should die. I won't find my true love. The world is too crappy to live in. Nothing is enjoyable, except being with your true love, but I won't find her, so I should die.

I'm posting this here, instead of in the suicide section, since I know I don't have the strength, anytime soon, to kill myself, so I don't want to take room from those who need it more.

Goddamnit how sucky life can be. Yet I have it extremely "good," compared to most others. Well, living a life without abuse isn't reason enough to live.

I hate having to keep up with all the needs of my body, too... I'm extremely hungry, right now, for instance. At least I'm not thirsty, though, despite only having drunk a cup of tea, in the morning.

-_-

2. PontyCruizer

PontyCruizer Well-Known Member

i split with my g/f on friday for good - i know how you feel mate - i thought she was my true love so if she was, i well never have my true love ever - but you still have the chance - who's to say you wouldnt find her the day after you commited suicide - ???????

think about it - live each day to the full and you might just bump into her -

i feel i should b hungary or thirsty - i havent eatin since friday and ive only had one drink since which was sunday

hope you find happyness soon mate - could be just round the corner

take care

3. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

True love is hard to come by, but it is bloody well worth waiting for. You'll find her when you least expect it hun. Don't go looking. You won't find her if you look. You WILL find her ok? Don't give up yet hun :hug:

Take care and keep strong,
    Tigga
    x

4. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Sorry to hear about splitting with your girlfriend, PontyCruizer... I couldn't take that, myself.

No... I don't think I will find her. I'm too odd. It doesn't matter that I look better than the vast majority... I'm simply too odd. My looks are deteriorating, anyway... wrinkles and other signs of age are coming... I don't have many years left. Everything is annoying, too... nothing is able to enjoy me. I hate living this piece of shit life. I wish I had the strength to just end it... I won't ever find true love, anyway... I need to die. I should start searching for methods, again. I wonder what type of available drug I could use? My death must be painless and it must not leave a mess... I don't want my parents to find me lying in a pool of blood. Some drug is probably the best way to die.

5. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I really do hate this shit life! Goddamnit!! KILL ME FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Nothing will get better when I move to my apartment, either... except, of course, that I can sleep for as long as I want, without nagging, and do absolutely nothing, all day long, without remarks, and barely eat and drink at all, without irritation and worry. But that won't make me happier. I will never be happy. Only that one and only girl can make me happy, but I won't ever find her. There's just no way. I will be alone until I cut myself off from this world.

6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I bet I will not find her in my next life, either, though.