Hoping to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by WhyMeWhy, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I'm dealing with others who only make everything harder for me to take... I'm smokin cigarrettes like crazy & my lungs hurt, very much when I breathe. I feel that they are about to explode when I cough, the pain is searing.... so guess what? I'm about to light up right after I'm done typing this. I smoke the cheapest available & it feels that they are goin to kill me, sooner or later. I'm hoping for sooner, I will not quit smokin them... it's like I can't... like I have no control. So be it. I want my lungs to fail me, to shut down completely, no matter how much pain I have to suffer through eventually it will be over..... there is no room on this forum to properly describe how I'm killing myself, but I'm fine. I know that I will never amount to anything and that I need to die, asap. It hurts to breathe so it shouldn't be long, & I expect it will kill me. I've done it... I've finally found a way to kill me off... & I'm on my way.... gtg smoke now.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you make me wanna smoke :) hehe

BOLIAO Guest

getting lung cancer is one of the worse ways to die. I must admit I'm a one packer guy. My friend and an uncle is going through 4th stage lung cancer and the chemotherapy that they endure is so scary. As for my friend, his chemo didnt work and the docs recommended chemo and he doesnt want to go through it again. It's an experience so horrific that that my uncle says if it doesnt work, he rather die than to go through it again.
  4. mackya99

mackya99 Member

cigarettes are yummy, but quite the slow and painful death in deed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.