Horrible animal torture(warning- disturbing)

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Darken, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I honestly never knew it was this horrible. They torture animals to death, chop their throats or skin them while they are still alive. Leave them suffering in pain till they die. One of the saddest things ive ever seen. Reminds me of the holocaust with animals in place of humans. It pisses me off so much when people talk about animals as if theyre nothing but food. Like they dont have emotions can feel pain and want to live too.

*TRIGGER WARNING* - these links are very disturbing, please do not click on them unless you really want to. They contain graphic animal abuse

Heres the link. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ANIMALxMASSACRE

I also seen another very disturbing video, but this one involves humans like us. http://www.faluninfo.net/fdifocus_organ.asp
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2007
  2. Jackson

Jackson Guest

Sometimes I forget who the real 'animals' are. I definitely sympathize with a lot of extreme animal activism.
  3. I can't watch that Zoh, I might faint, but it's an interesting subject.

Christianity puts humans on top of nature, and animals are here to be slaughted and eaten by us. Praise Jesus.
  4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I can't watch it either cause I've seen too many like it and know what I'll see. It's disturbing to the point of having nightmares while my dogs sleep peacefully by my side. This is one reason why I became vegetarian - to not be part of the cruelty and slaughter.

5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

that's some sick sh*t. thank you jebus for deciding we as human being are at the top of the food chain atleast in some countries:mad:
  6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I can't watch but I've seen the Chinese fur factories and it's sick...there goes any desire I ever had for a mink coat.
  7. Syd

Syd Guest

I watched the videos you posted earlier and decided to become a Vegan today.

Just like that.

I was already considering doing this for years, but further footage I found of cows, chickens, pigs (in USA) being abused was the last straw for me.

It's going to be a difficult diet change, but I think I can do it.
  8. I thought about going vegan also. But I dunno. Some meat and particularly the fat of meat make me wanna vomit. But I don't think I'll stop eating burgers or pizza anytime soon. I opened ur page. That is very bad. It's something to defend. And another bad thing Christians don't care about. Jews and Muslims have their kasher and hallal thing, the rituals they follow before killing an animal. Dunno how it's done, but i think it should at least be regulated. I remember those photos of the old american west and hunters that gathered all the skull from bisons they could slaughter and put it in one large mount. Social justice, animal welfare, the environment, etc. Who can vote for a republican in 2008?
  9. I'm curious to watch and see, is that bad?
    Could I faint.

This is terrible.
  10. Oh Jesus just watched one clip with dogs and cats, i'm not feeling well at all.

i watched glimpse, oh my god, these people how can they do that, i can't feel my legs.

I can only watch glimpses, im sure id faint if i tried to watch the entire clip.

That's how bad this is.
  11. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

Yeah thats horrible, but i'm not surprised, people killing each other all around a world so what is a problem about killing helpless animals...

I'm vegetarian too, thats all i can do to help
  12. oh my god, theyre beating a living dog, now im losing my mind.
  13. im curious but this is it, im literally gonna vomit
  14. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

15. They torture them, i heard, at least in some cases, throwing living cats in bowling water, and beating dog with sticks, cuz when they get skared, the meat somehow gets harder and better or something
  16. ybt

ybt Guest

i don't think i need to tell you what i would do if i met the people doing that (no, i haven't watched the clip, but i know the concept...)
  17. ybt

ybt Guest

the link should actually probably be removed
  18. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I've added an extra trigger warning to the original post to help warn people that these links are very triggering. Please do not click on the links unless you really want to and feel safe enough doing so.
  19. ybt

ybt Guest

i know, people are free to click on the link if they want to, or not, it's just that some curious people could click and not realize the danger and... the list of succeeding events continues and climaxes in something we probably don't want. i hope a trigger warning will do it
  20. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I know its sick but I would wish all that pain they caused those animals inflicted back on their selves for a short time, im sure they would stop the torture then. Ive wanted to be a vegan for some time now but its hard to escape meat when at the majority of all foods contain some sort of animal or creature.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.