Horrible anxiety for two day and scary thoughts

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Amber, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amber

Amber Active Member

Hello,

I am in desperate need of some advice or something. Lately I feel disconnected. I have some crazy thoughts about life going through my head. For instance, sometimes I'll get caught on the idea that I am the only real person and everyone else in the world is fake, like this is my own personal hell. I feel like I cannot communicate or get close to anyone else. Also, I have these crazy anxiety feelings in my chest. It's like cold water trickling inside of my chest, and it makes it hard to breathe or sleep. Yesterday, I went to a mental health access center, but i just told them about my past and stuff, I didnt tell them about the crazy stuff like feeling everyone is fake and like im dead or in hell or something. Anyway, in a couple of days I am going to a 3 day treatment.. it's like a mix of out and in patient I guess. I'm wondering how to get through until then, because it is VERY scary with these thoughts rolling through my head. I keep trying to relax, deep breathe, take baths, think about good things.. but i keep getting these thoughts. I need help, should I go to the E.R. ?? I dont know what to do :( I feel as though I'm losing my sanity.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there any way for you to be referred to a therapist? And yes, if these thoughts seem like they are going to effect your well-being, you should seek medical advise

3. Crashland

Crashland Well-Known Member

Why didn't you tell them about the "crazy stuff"?

4. darcy1

darcy1 Well-Known Member

i feel this way too. like the world and all the people in it aren't real. sometimes i question my existence and wether i am real, alive or dead, dreaming or in hell. who or what ever is keeping me here is reading my thoughts and using them against me ...like all my fears...they constantly bombard me with my fears in my nightmears. last night was the darkest i have ever experienced.

i don't trust doctors...cause i think they are in on it too. like maybe everyone is a projection of my own consciousness...and are all just actually me. like waking life is a dream i come back to for about 20 hours a day and in the night "sleeping" dream life i experience (i only get around 2 hours sleep maybe 4 if i am lucky) they bounce me around between the past and future and show me horrible nightmears... it is like a constant nightmear day and night.

glad i am not the only one who thinks other people aren't real.
    people don't understand so i don't talk about it much.

5. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

Yeah… this kinda sounds familiar. I haven't really thought this way in a while… I used to think that everyone could hear my thoughts and they were just sort of toying with me and waiting for their moment to strike. This was when I was younger, though. It used to torture me for weeks and I tried to control my thoughts because if I thought something awful then everyone would know…

Is there anyone that you can trust to talk to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.