1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horrible day brings out the horrible thoughts..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by g4b8yy, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g4b8yy

g4b8yy New Member

I haven't had suicidal thoughts since summer, I was really enjoying life these past few months when today everything just tanked. I failed a huge test this afternoon and that failure made me realize what a failure I am now. I should have never gone to college, its been a struggle this whole time. I'm going to be in so much debt after I graduate. I'll never be able to pay it off with a teachers salary. My only escape seems to be suicide but the more I think about it the more I realize how much it would destroy my family. I couldn't do that to them but it seems to be the only option sometimes. I really don't seen my life going anywhere, I never have. I wish I had someone I could talk to about this.

2. Student

Student Member

Its sounds like you already have or are sure of at least getting a job after your graduate.

I graduated months ago and have being unable to even get an interview, let alone a job.

I hope that makes you feel somewhat better about your situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.